We helped spanish wine brand Cune cut through the noise and build brand love beyond price promos throughout the summer.
Cune has been producing amazing wines in the heart of the Spanish wine region for over 100 years. Whilst Cune is synonymous with good value quality wine in Spain, in the UK it faces competition from noisier brands in the market.
Ahead of the summer we created the integrated #LuckyBreak campaign, where we linked Cune with the joy of seizing the moment and used this to tell its spontaneous brand story, across multiple touchpoints.
To amplify Cune’s seize the moment messaging and make some noise for the #LuckyBreak activity we:
- rolled out an on pack-competition in retailer including Sainsbury’s and Waitrose where shoppers could try their luck and win a range of #LuckyBreak prizes with Cune
- created a dedicated Cune Lucky Break website for consumers to enter the competition and find out more about the brand
- recruited a range of lifestyle and drinks influencers to tell the campaign story by helping them achieve something they’ve never done before. From supercar driving, a flying lesson, to a Spanish cooking masterclass, every experience was captured on camera
- all supported by a full service press office and digital marketing campaign
The result; in a few months we drove thousands of conversations around the value of chance and put a stamp on Cune for being fun, spontaneous and always living in the moment, delivering:
- over 17.6k competition entries to the Cune micro-site
- 20 pieces of national and consumer coverage reaching of 9.3 million wine drinkers over the key summer period
- ads which drove 18.5k clicks to the Lucky Break competition page and reached 750k potential Cune consumers
- 0 K Competition entries
- 0 M Consumer reach
- 0 K Website clicks